Now officially approved by the Ministry of Health !
Poly-Dtech is proud to annonce that its first serologic test COVIDTECH for the detection of COVID-19 has been recently added on the platform of the Ministry of Health.
More information on the Covid Platform of the Ministry of Health: https://covid-19.sante.gouv.fr/tests
Order your COVIDTECH tests for the detection of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) with our platform
Contact us directly on this e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
This device is a serologic test based on immunochromatography. A sharp coloured line that appears on the test indicates the presence of the antibody.
This test controls at the same time two types of antibodies: IgG and IgM antibodies. IgM level starts to be detectable approximatively one week after the initial contramination, whilst IgG antibodies appear generally within 14 days after the contamination and can remain several months, sometimes several years.
- With only two droplets of blood, this test is able to detect COVID-19 within 15 minutes. It is based on the detection of specific antibodies of the disease.
- This test can give a result during and after the contamination.
- The specificity of the test (IgG and IgM) is 100 % (Study performed by different hospitals).
- The sensitivity of the test is 96% for IgM antibodies and 97,5% for IgG antibodies for the false negatives (1000 tests)
- The efficiency of our device is fully compatible with the recommendations of the French Health High Authoritity (link)
For your information, COVIDTECH tests are only available and restricted to health professionals (hospitals, pharmacies, doctors, laboratories,…) in order to give reliable results.
COVIDTECH tests for the detection of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) are availables in kit containing 25 tests. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail adress: email@example.com
1| Take the plastic protection off the test.
2| Add vertically two complete droplets of blood (20 μL)
or one complete droplet of serum
or one droplet of plasma (10 μL) in each sample well noted respectively IgM and IgG.
3| Add two droplets (80-100 μL) of the dilution buffer in each well.
4| The test is done, result can be checked after a while.